Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

It is funny that we undervalue our players so much. I don't mean commercially, I mean their quality. Jesus and Raz are top players and are very young indeed.

I accept that Mbappe is the real deal, the absolute top young star in world football, but you don't build greatness by sacrificing the strength of your squad to gain one jewel. Selling a star for a star sure, but it would be an older player for me, or one who we are less happy with.

9cc9c8295b3849cae1687adf05a90c30.png

He has already committed a career suicide by joining PSG, who walk the league every year but get embarrassed in the CL. They will not sell him even if someone put a 200m bid in for him. If they still have FFP problems Neymar will go before he ever would. The only way out is for him to run down his contract. By that time his development might be ruined by playing in such a shit league.

Not if it means we sell Sterling. We have a great and settled side now. If we can pay anywhere near £200m for Mbappe we'd be better using some of it to upgrade Sterling's contract instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.