Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

200 million for Mbappe isn’t what the rags need they need to spend that 200 million on 3-4 players as a bare minimum.

I would put the money down for Mbappe and ship Jesus out, not Sterling.

I can see Woodward looking to capitalise on the marketability of Pogba, Martial and Mbappe. Their issue is the wage bill

Yup and will Mbappe want to come and take part in a rebuild that from their previous form in the transfer market, is doomed to fail.

Real, Barca, City, Chelsea, and United. Those are the clubs that could spend the money. He said he turned down City not Guardiola so maybe that's us out of the running. If Chelsea get a new owner then maybe it's the marquee signing they need to signal a new era. United would definitely be at the table and then the usual two suspects...

Real, Barca, City, Chelsea, and United. Those are the clubs that could spend the money. He said he turned down City not Guardiola so maybe that's us out of the running. If Chelsea get a new owner then maybe it's the marquee signing they need to signal a new era. United would definitely be at the table and then the usual two suspects...

United can have him, he needs to look at his mate and b’allon dor elect Tony Martial and see how his career has gone down the pan under two managers at the swamp.

I was surprised Madrid didn’t move for him after they off loaded Ronaldo. It would probably be the most logical designation in summer 2019.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.