Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

You said he was the best player on the planet, not the best possible City signing. Big difference

@Delphinho agreed and I hold my hands up to that, he may or may not be the best player on the planet right now (Messi aside)

I thought this was the transfer forum hence my stance and comment best player on the planet.
I see how this may have been take out of context and can can retract my statement as Messi is best player on the planet NOW but no way is Mbappe not the best possible player City could sign, the guy is unreal so young and will only get better!

I'm keen to hear 5 better players in the world than Mbappe at this present time.

list of players currently better than Mbappe
  1. Messi
  2. .
  3. .
  4. .
  5. .
I'm still interested to hear 5 players you would rather sign, for me Messi isn't in that 5!
  1. .
  2. .
  3. .
  4. .
  5. .
not looking for an argument just your viewpoint

I’d venture to suggest Hazard is better.

I don’t think we need anyone else in forward positions though, Kun, Jesus, Bernardo and Sterling are more than good enough. Better to spend our money on the Fern replacement and if Otta leaves another centre back. We don’t need anyone else.

@Delphinho agreed and I hold my hands up to that, he may or may not be the best player on the planet right now (Messi aside)

I thought this was the transfer forum hence my stance and comment best player on the planet.
I see how this may have been take out of context and can can retract my statement as Messi is best player on the planet NOW but no way is Mbappe not the best possible player City could sign, the guy is unreal so young and will only get better!

I'm keen to hear 5 better players in the world than Mbappe at this present time.

list of players currently better than Mbappe
  1. Messi
  2. .rashford
  3. .lukaku
  4. .pogba
  5. .martial
I'm still interested to hear 5 players you would rather sign, for me Messi isn't in that 5!
  1. .
  2. .
  3. .
  4. .
  5. .
not looking for an argument just your viewpoint

Purchased for 166m, PSG definitely don't want to sell so fee would easily be £300M especially with the length of time in his contract!

Vasilyev, who was part of the deal that saw Mbappe leave Monaco for PSG, told ESPN in August 2018: “I think his value is now €250-300m.”

What do you consider how much PSG would sell to City for?

He is the greatest player on the planet and still only 22 years old!
Why do you limit / not allow the viewing of your other pearls?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.