Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

He did more at his current age than Messi and Ronaldo combined. Any level, any stat. Doesn't mean he's gonna be as good as them, but he's not even close to be overrated. Monster of a player at that age. MONSTER.

People who think he is good because he is playing at Ligue 1 should look at his stats in Champions League, World Cup etc..

He'll never play for City unfortunately.
Well, my description of overrated is because he is compared to Messi, CR7, Ronaldo Nazario, Pelé.

Players don't necessarily have linear progression. Some are great early and then drop or just don't improve, some are average early and bloom in their later years, some are just great and keep getting greater.

I hope the last case will be Mbappé future, with no big injury and with PSG. But time will tell how high he can go.

Well, my description of overrated is because he is compared to Messi, CR7, Ronaldo Nazario, Pelé.

Players don't necessarily have linear progression. Some are great early and then drop or just don't improve, some are average early and bloom in their later years, some are just great and keep getting greater.

I hope the last case will be Mbappé future, with no big injury and with PSG. But time will tell how high he can go.

It's extremely hard to reach the levels f Messia and Ronaldo and he probably won't. But he is a spectacularly talented player. Hard work and no big injuries, he'll have a hell of a career.

It's extremely hard to reach the levels f Messia and Ronaldo and he probably won't. But he is a spectacularly talented player. Hard work and no big injuries, he'll have a hell of a career.

Fully agree, Messi I think would always of reached his level Ronaldo I think has been pushed to it by Messi.

I think it's foolish thinking of a deal between us and PSG, there's so much rivalry and hostility between the club owners, it's like a deal with United.
Mbappe would need to go to another club first, or rundown his contract like Rabiot if he wanted to join Pep here.

Not true.
Mbappé is a very different kind of player and does not have the skill set to be as good as Messi.
He can be more successful in terms of trophies at the end of his career but the best he can be is Cristiano Ronaldo level (scores a lot and can carry his team along but not the play making of Messi).
Supped up Thierry Henry.

Mbappe with never hit the heights people think he can at PSG. They walked the league, then the team totally lost interest after they went out in the CL. PSG, the club you go to if you're not up for a challenge/fullfilling your potential. It's like when you used to see people sign for Celtic. People only got there for CL football. AT least with Celtic there's competition for the league.... well there used to be at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.