Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Seems a bit drastic mate to give up on football if he signed for Liverpool! We aren’t the only team who can spend big and buy good players
It would mean football was fixed, they can't afford him, fuck as rich as we are we can not afford him either, in all honesty, PSG can not afford him and pass FFP but we all know that it only matters for us.

Where will they find the money?

Same place we find it, we could be shelling out 200m this summer.

Sounds like he wants out at PSG, with Madrid skint , he may have to take a detour for a few seasons before the inevitable.

I hope we have made sure that he has not had a change of mind about us.
They have not got the cash or the facility to pass FFP if they signed him, that was the point, I doubt we could 'legally' sign him on the FFP front.

They have not got the cash or the facility to pass FFP if they signed him, that was the point, I doubt we could 'legally' sign him on the FFP front.
Have we? we lost 120m last season, and probably a reasonable profit on the next accounts, this pandemic has hit football hard, including us, don't think it hasn't.

If we sign Grealish and Kane, they, Liverpool will have to respond in the market.

NO club should be prevented from owner investment, including the dippers.

Have we? we lost 120m last season, and probably a reasonable profit on the next accounts, this pandemic has hit football hard, including us, don't think it hasn't.

If we sign Grealish and Kane, they, Liverpool will have to respond in the market.

I didn't say that but the fact is, they are not allowed like we are not allowed to just go out and throw all of the cash around like FM, the reason why we have not spent as much on a single player as the other clubs.

They failed FFP and got away with it once already, stadium improvements my arse and they have lived off the 140m Coutinho money for 10 years already :)

If we spend £200 mill this summer on Kane and Grealish then it will be only if we sell and bring in at least £100 mill. So maybe £65 mill Bernardo and £50 / £60 mill fringe players so unles liverpool sell they won’t be buying big.

The only way Mbappe goes to Liverpool is if his private jet pilot gets lost going to Madrid !

I didn't say that but the fact is, they are not allowed like we are not allowed to just go out and throw all of the cash around like FM, the reason why we have not spent as much on a single player as the other clubs.

They failed FFP and got away with it once already, stadium improvements my arse and they have lived off the 140m Coutinho money for 10 years already :)
FFP is a joke for ALL clubs, no business owner should be stopped from investing in their business.

The more competition the better, it's sad that a club the size of Villa, with extremely wealthy owners is unable to compete in the market and has no choice but to lose their best asset.

If we spend £200 mill this summer on Kane and Grealish then it will be only if we sell and bring in at least £100 mill. So maybe £65 mill Bernardo and £50 / £60 mill fringe players so unles liverpool sell they won’t be buying big.
In this present climate that is the same for every single club in world football.

FFP is a joke for ALL clubs, no business owner should be stopped from investing in their business.

The more competition the better, it's sad that a club the size of Villa, with extremely wealthy owners is unable to compete in the market and has no choice but to lose their best asset.
Don't think you'll find too many disagreeing with that, but the fact remains FFP still exists and so Villa would need to comply if the have ambition to play in UEFA competitions

Don't think you'll find too many disagreeing with that, but the fact remains FFP still exists and so Villa would need to comply if the have ambition to play in UEFA competitions
And a disgrace it is that they can't compete.

I hope one day someone challenges this farce in the courts, it's very wrong whichever club you support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.