Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Poor game for him but incredible player, insane talent. Would love him at City but he’ll prob go to RM next summer.

Bit off topic, but I thought Pogba was quality. Just hope the dark side don't get it right and get the right players surrounding him in midfield.

Big decision for him, sign up a new deal and rot in a joke of league which is such a one horse race that Lille won the league haha.

Or make a big move. This rubbish Euros he had, Txiki has to use it to negotiate a lower price.

Bit off topic, but I thought Pogba was quality. Just hope the dark side don't get it right and get the right players surrounding him in midfield.
Fair play to him as he did set up the Swiss 3rd goal.
Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.Couldn`t happen to a nicer cnut.

Last edited:
Don't think you'll find too many disagreeing with that, but the fact remains FFP still exists and so Villa would need to comply if the have ambition to play in UEFA competitions

You’d think all club owners would have understood how shit ffp is by now and joined together to fuck it off. If enough clubs were against it surely it’s pointless having the rule? It benefits no club at all except Man Utd as far as I can see. Even the Milan clubs and Real/Barca are struggling with it.

Why do we continue to put up with a rule that allows a club £400 million in debt to spend with impunity but not those with rich owners and no debt?

It would be like only being granted a mortgage if you were thousands in debt on your credit card but not if you had rich parents and no debts. Fucking ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.