Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

I’m gonna say something i know is comical but here goes.

From about 2017-2021 i thought Mbappe was left footed. I think this is because whenever i saw him shoot with his right….it kinda looked like he was using his wrong foot

Aguero, Ronaldo (o.g.), Rooney, Trezeguet, Batistuta, Van Nistelrooy. When they fucking hit it they absolutely twatted it and it looked natural and like a bomb had gone off that the ball was rocketing off from.

Mbappe just….doesn't. He caresses it in with deliberate technique and 50% of me thinks his whole game is just pace.
The best and great strikers caress the ball into the back of the net.

Real Ronaldo was the master of it, rolling the ball inches from the keepers fingers, almost taking the piss, Kun was also very good at doing it.

I've learned in life to never say never. However Mbappé would have been in Madrid last summer if PSG had been willing to play ball.

My personal thoughts on this are, with him being considered in the top 10 players in the world, with his age & being a free agent I believe he's playing a game of who blinks first.

There were reports this week that PSG have offered him £137m in wages over 2 years to stay put. If this is making him wobble, he's putting €'s before his career.

I've learned in life to never say never. However Mbappé would have been in Madrid last summer if PSG had been willing to play ball.
I said last summer that the well informed Real Madrid fans never believed those rumors that their club had offered PSG 180M or more euros to have Mbappe a season earlier. It did, however, suit both clubs: it made Real Madrid look rich and strong again after the Super League disaster, and it also made PSG look rich and strong for rejecting it. But realistically, it was a media thing. He has, however, long decided to go to Madrid and they have assurances. It is no shock that PSG would offer him the keys to the safe house to try to get him to stay, but he knows he needs to go. Even watching the last games of PSG, including the one on Saturday, you see a player sort of saying goodbye, a sort of “scoring my final goals here” melancholic tour.

I said last summer that the well informed Real Madrid fans never believed those rumors that their club had offered PSG 180M or more euros to have Mbappe a season earlier. It did, however, suit both clubs: it made Real Madrid look rich and strong again after the Super League disaster, and it also made PSG look rich and strong for rejecting it. But realistically, it was a media thing. He has, however, long decided to go to Madrid and they have assurances. It is no shock that PSG would offer him the keys to the safe house to try to get him to stay, but he knows he needs to go. Even watching the last games of PSG, including the one on Saturday, you see a player sort of saying goodbye, a sort of “scoring my final goals here” melancholic tour.

After that shambles of a champions league exit he must know he has to leave if he's going to make the most of his career. The time is now for him.

The best and great strikers caress the ball into the back of the net.

Real Ronaldo was the master of it, rolling the ball inches from the keepers fingers, almost taking the piss, Kun was also very good at doing it.
I’m judging him obviously against the very best ever, he just doesnt look that natural a striker of the ball to me. I think he’s a knee injury away from being Michel Owen. and he sulks like fuck

Haaland even if he lost his pace can flatten every centre back out there; Ive seen him bundle Ruben Diaz out of the way and smash over Koulibaly with ease and the guy is barely out of his teens. He also smashes the ball in with freakish accuracy.

its insane. and hes a city fan. and hes cheap!

ffs city dont fuck it up

Lots of stories out today pointing towards a renewal.

Madrid have an arrogance about them which comes with history I guess and PSG have their own with comes with the money

When I posted a week back that it may be possible he may renew, it was quickly shot down and he will sign with Madrid. " end of"

Will be another summer saga for sure

Lots of stories out today pointing towards a renewal.

Madrid have an arrogance about them which comes with history I guess and PSG have their own with comes with the money

When I posted a week back that it may be possible he may renew, it was quickly shot down and he will sign with Madrid. " end of"

Will be another summer saga for sure
The stories this week are no different from last week. He is being respectful to that club and to his condition as French national team idol, will remain quiet until the end of the season…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.