Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

This is from Madrid's press?

So starting to lay the foundations for " we didn't want him anyway"?

Benzema showing no signs of slowing down infact like Lewandowski he's getting better with age. Mbappe will/would have been their right winger... Haaland would be competing with their talisman and will be captain for the striker role. I don't like to tempt fate but couldn't see Haaland choosing Real over us if Mbappe stays.

El Pais isn’t exactly doing Madrid propaganda like Marca and As. They seem to just be picking up on the French media stories from what I feel. I don’t know what people expected from PSG, that they wouldn’t make an offer to try his guy to stay? But Madrid has been in touch with him and staff for over a year and knows how to close it.

I know it will never happen so you dont need to tell me, but just imagine if City would come in late and "steal" his signature out of nowhere. The complete meltdown from other fans if we signed Haaland & Mbappe for a combined signing fee of 64m in one window would be hilarious. Sadly no chance of it happening!

thats bollocks, he will sign with madrid for 4 or 5 years. he isnt staying at psg, forget about it

This shit is as closed as can be, since last summer when they came in with a late bid.

I think it will be the foundation for " He rejected all that money to join us...etc "

80m Euro is equal to 68.5 Million Pound, which is less than the cost of Grealish. ( It really doesn't matter if it was paid to club, agent, mom or anyone else, at the end of the day its amount of money taken from the bank account of City to buy something )

I will offer him 100m to join, he is worth it.

Last edited:
Laughing my ass off at the soap opera the Madrid media is pushing. Apparently, if Mbappe announces a decision on Saturday, it’s because he’s staying, if the decision is announced on Sunday, then he’s leaving. Apparently has an agreement with both PSG and Madrid too. They never give up…

Laughing my ass off at the soap opera the Madrid media is pushing. Apparently, if Mbappe announces a decision on Saturday, it’s because he’s staying, if the decision is announced on Sunday, then he’s leaving. Apparently has an agreement with both PSG and Madrid too. They never give up…
This saga is so so so so so so so boring

If this is true , that is ridiculous money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.