Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Money does indeed talk especially the money PSG are offering Mbappe. Even if Real Madrid is his dream, that amount of money is hard to say no to

Money does indeed talk especially the money PSG are offering Mbappe. Even if Real Madrid is his dream, that amount of money is hard to say no to
It’s not like Madrid isn’t offering a huge amount as well

I’ll absolutely split my sides if Madrid miss out on both Haaland and Mbappe, after all the chatter that they were nailed on for both.

That said, I think it’s bollocks. Mbappe will go to Madrid, because if he humiliates them at this late stage they’ll not forgive him and won’t go back for him.

I suspect his next move would then be the PL, and we won’t be onboarding both Haaland and Mbappe ourselves…

Hypothetical anyway. I think he goes to RM.

I’ll absolutely split my sides if Madrid miss out on both Haaland and Mbappe, after all the chatter that they were nailed on for both.

That said, I think it’s bollocks. Mbappe will go to Madrid, because if he humiliates them at this late stage they’ll not forgive him and won’t go back for him.

I suspect his next move would then be the PL, and we won’t be onboarding both Haaland and Mbappe ourselves…

Hypothetical anyway. I think he goes to RM.

hes pissing off both set of supporters now, psg and madrid, what a diva this guy turned out to be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.