Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

I stopped following that bitter lady a while back - just used to woman about city and city fan base

regarding this one , she is just translating the report from Molina who is a man
What did she say about us ?

How is Haaland a “far far better player”?

Far better man? Probably.

A better player? Probably not.

A “far far better player”? Absolutely not.
Far better player is a different debate but here's the difference between the two.

Haaland has gone from Austria to Germany to England. Each league a step up in competition, and he's moved for sporting reasons to City. Sure he's handsomely paid but he's taken the ultimate challenge to come to us to play actual competition in the best league in the world. Fair play to Haaland there. He could've taken the easy step and gone to Bayern, Real, Barca where the competition isn't as great as it is coming to us in the Premier League. That shows he's made of something.

Compare that to Mbappe. He went from Monaco to PSG. His highlights while great to look at are achieved against minimal opposition in France. He does the odd good thing in the Champions League but it doesn't amount to anything for PSG. Mbappe wants and plays for money. Staying at PSG under the ridiculous terms he's staying under says everything about him and what he represents.

Give me Haaland and a player of that type any day over Mbappe. I don't care how good Mbappe is I want someone who's up for a fight, willing to prove himself against the best. Something Haaland is over Mbappe in spades.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.