Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

This guy has already shown his true colours

He is only motivated by money, he's taken too much after Neymar and he's so lazy for a 23 year old...he became a superstar too young

Such a lazy argument and one that people use against City, especially with Haaland signing for City over Madrid.

Maybe, but you have to question why any top player at 23 years old would want to play in the French league and not test himself in one of the best leagues in the world. Not sure about you but I never watch the French league. I sometimes watch German, Italians & Spanish games.

Agreed,just don't want Haaland doing a u turn on us if Madrid try again the cunts

Hopefully he will be so happy here just like others have settled in , that Madrid wont have any pull.

Anyway that's somewhere down the line .......................

Such a lazy argument and one that people use against City, especially with Haaland signing for City over Madrid.
I know folk will say "living in Paris, face of the team, league titles" etc but even with blue tinted specs on surely its fair to say that he's taking the easy road staying at PSG?

Might not be solely for money for with the numbers thrown around I imagine they've made quite the impact to get him to stay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.