Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Such a lazy argument and one that people use against City, especially with Haaland signing for City over Madrid.
Not sure what other reason he is staying at PSG for, unlike Haaland who is looking for a new challenge and improve himself at City.

Maybe, but you have to question why any top player at 23 years old would want to play in the French league and not test himself in one of the best leagues in the world. Not sure about you but I never watch the French league. I sometimes watch German, Italians & Spanish games.
Well for a start he’s French and a PSG fan.

I know folk will say "living in Paris, face of the team, league titles" etc but even with blue tinted specs on surely its fair to say that he's taking the easy road staying at PSG?

Might not be solely for money for with the numbers thrown around I imagine they've made quite the impact to get him to stay.
His Mother said (a few days back) they’d accepted offers from PSG and Madrid which were more or less identical.

I think this could be good for the future of Haaland with us.

If Mbappe's plan is to play a couple of years at PSG and then go to Madrid. They may see him as the successor to Benzema and not Haaland.

His Mother said (a few days back) they’d accepted offers from PSG and Madrid which were more or less identical.
Fiscally, perhaps. But I wouldn't be too surprised if the rumours of some degree of control handed to him were true.

Also his ma seems to enjoy the publicity so I'd take it with a pinch of salt

I have a feeling Papa Perez will go for signings from the PL

May it be, from our team Mahrez or from spurs Kane who is 5 years younger than Benzema

Of course salah and Mane big options

They already got Rudiger

I have a feeling Papa Perez will go for signings from the PL

May it be, from our team Mahrez or Kane who is 5 years younger than Benzema

Of course salah and Mane big options

They already got Rudiger

Perez is a ego maniac. he will go on spending spree definitely. Mahrez all ready linked yesterday.

The bloke is an absolute bum. Zero respect. Pissing his career away in a farmers league. Bum
To be fair to Mbappe he is seeing on how well PSG are going to do in the Champions League for a couple of season. If the situation doesn't improve he be off regardless of his new deal (more than likely there is an exit clause)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.