Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

absolutely not and in fact I would love nothing more than a dry announcement video, just to highlight the contradictions between a club that's run correctly and a club that acts on the whims of their star player.
No, we need something better as we’re introducing a player. Mbappe is just signing a new contract

absolutely not and in fact I would love nothing more than a dry announcement video, just to highlight the contradictions between a club that's run correctly and a club that acts on the whims of their star player.
That Mbappe video is dry imo. It’s relative tho…people have different tastes. I just want something fun. Fun isn’t the opposite of City.

This gets funnier and funnier.

For once we can sit back and watch…

Tebas wastes no time does he?

Attachments

• 1653159765291.jpeg
    1653159765291.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 14
The best thing about this that Madrid will deffo go after Mane and/or Salah, they’ll be in for Pogshit too.

at the same time we know that PSG don’t get any better, whoever is in the team because they play too many soft fixtures.

a great outcome…

Our Haaland announcement vid should be better than this

Can’t be doing all this signing bollox . Get round a table and put pen to paper the old fashioned way. Glad he is staying at psg and Madrid have ended up with fuck all but maybe mr salah could be on his way .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.