Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

The best thing about this that Madrid will deffo go after Mane and/or Salah, they’ll be in for Pogshit too.

at the same time we know the PSG don’t get any better, whoever is in the team because they play too many soft fixtures.

a great outcome…

Best case, they beat scouse in the final, then take one (or both in the wet dream scenario) of their best attackers.

The video must have been shot last night? And he informed Perez this morning? Too funny

I hope this is bullshit. The window isn’t even open, Perez is just hurt from the rejection. I need them to buy Mane, Salah, Mahrez and Tchouameni ;)

Tebas was already counting the millions in extra revenue from Haaland/Mbappe starring in La Liga for next 10 years and La Liga being more important due to it.

Real now has some serious cash to spend, I hope they take Salah, and maybe they can opt to spend big on Sterling or Mahrez.

If I have to choose I would keep Jesus and sell one of Sterling/Mahrez.

I hope this is bullshit. The window isn’t even open, Perez is just hurt from the rejection. I need them to buy Mane, Salah, Mahrez and Tchouameni ;)

They are still good up front for next season even without Mbappe

A 3 year deal? All this for a him to leave on a free in 3 years? Should have taken the money from Madrid and ran.

Mbappe and Neymar have complete control over that club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.