Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

seems to be a big time charlie but no doubt a hell of a talent. Don`t see the dippers splashing that sort of cash on him either

After all media circus with Real Madrid, he signs with PSG again, Gets a big fat signing on fee insane wages a lot of control and yet here is crying like a baby.

As talented as the guy is I don't want him anywhere near our dressing room. He brings an entire circus act with him and would do the club and the team spirit more harm than good in my opinion. Best case scenario is he goes to Madrid and rules out the option of haaland joining.

I'd also take him joining the rags and destroying the wage bill, dressing room and manager all at once.

I have to air on the side of "No" on this one for some of the reasons already stated. I'll never forget feeling that I wanted to sign him from Monaco after they knocked us out the Champions League, when he was like 17/18 and bursting on the scene.

However, what a dick move this is after the Real Madrid fiasco in the summer and the bending over backwards the club did to get him nailed down. I'm assuming Messi is away at the end of the season, or he knows of forthcoming changes he doesn't like.

Regardless - no thanks, don't need that attitude and ego in the dressing room here.

Wonder what has cause this “betrayal”.

Neymar staying?

That was the rumour at the start of the season. Think he wanted PSG to be competitive and it meant giving up chasing superstars and letting players like Neymar go.

I don't blame him in that regard. For as good as Messi, Neymar and Mbappe are, the lack of work-rate means you're not winning the Champions League. The fire-power will always give you a shooters chance but you're likely to come unstuck against a good team with high energy.

It is his fault that he signed a new contract though. A player as good as Mbappe should have been begging a top manager like Pep to come and sign him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.