Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

With his ego and his wages he’ll end up at either Madrid or the rags.
Hopefully the former then they’d have no money left for Bernardo.
Though I don’t care where he goes just as long as it’s not here.

Can't help but laugh, PSG created the monster and fed his ego, was always going to blow up on them. IMO Haaland scoring for fun in the Premier League would've hit Mbappe's ego as they're both the heir apparents to Messi & Ronaldo. Now he realises he won't get the Ballon D'Or or the recognition his ego craves playing in France. Hope no one touches him & he rots for a season over there.

For me he'd be Madrid bound, no one else would touch him, not for the wages and fee involved. Barely anyone else could afford it.

I’ve already said I think he’ll end up at Madrid but if he doesn’t I could see Newcastle offering stupid money, even compared to what he’s on at PSG. And I could see that, in addition to having the club built around him and playing in the top European league, against Haaland, luring Mbappé into a crazy, headline smashing deal.

United is the best fit in that case. Mbappe will struggle to name 3 players in the Newcastle starting XI.

Can't help but laugh, PSG created the monster and fed his ego, was always going to blow up on them. IMO Haaland scoring for fun in the Premier League would've hit Mbappe's ego as they're both the heir apparents to Messi & Ronaldo. Now he realises he won't get the Ballon D'Or or the recognition his ego craves playing in France. Hope no one touches him & he rots for a season over there.

For me he'd be Madrid bound, no one else would touch him, not for the wages and fee involved. Barely anyone else could afford it.

He does not come across as a team man, just a I am.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.