Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Seems to be a prick

Very good player but honestly I don’t think he’s quite as good as he thinks. He thinks he’s prime Messi/Ronaldo level. He’s not even close. He was garbage at the Euro’s last year too.

I don’t think he would take to the premier league like Haaland has and that’s not because Haaland plays for us. Just stylistically, I think you would see a bigger difference from what he does in the French league compared to here.

Haaland’s goalscorimg ratio is pretty similar across the board, from league, to Europe, to international level. Mbappe has very good ratio in the French league, but less than 1 in 2 at international level, which I believe is an indication that the league he’s playing in is making him look a more dominant player than he really is. Not that goals mean everything, but he doesn’t get the assists his big name teammates do either.

As I said, he certainly is a very good player. I just don’t think he’s some generational talent. But he thinks he is.

Fantastic fast skillful footballer but he's a massive tool and his heads bigger than his arse.

Would cost 175 million and im guessing 40 million a year in wages. Even on a 5 year deal that's 75 million a year - fucking no chance. He can fuckoff to Madrid the spoilt manchild ****.

Wouldn't want him anywhere near us, he doesn't pass the sniff test as far as being a twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.