Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Has Mbappe actually been linked to us during all this?

Personally this could work out well for us as realistically the two clubs that have a chance of signing Haaland from us are probably Real and PSG. If Real get Mbappe I think that makes it difficult for him to go there and PSG I don’t think is as an attractive option purely for the standard of the Ligue 1.

Toxic.

Funny how he was happy to take the £100m signing renewal and now this...

Cynical twot.

Hopefully he goes to Madrid, as Alfie revealed in that new documentary that Mbappe expected to sign was a factor in their decision making.

hopefully it keeps madrid away from erling for a while as well splashing so much cash on the cry baby.

He had the choice in the summer to sign a contract where he'd sign for PSG and their haphazard sporting project but never, ever have to think about money again or the opportunity to still be a serious footballer and earn more than any of us here could ever dream of. He chose option 1, fair enough, but does anyone have any sympathy for him?

Gigantic twat. Apparently thinks he is already on Messi/Ronaldo level due to the media constantly blowing smoke up his arse.

Signed a new contract less than 6 months ago and now wants to edge for a move. Don't know the reason but there could be so many. Jealous of Haaland's attention? Doesn't like Neymar/Messi? Thinks PSG is too small for him? Funny, because any of these and it still would have made sense.

Any club that signs him is courting trouble.

Who can fault a 24 year old for signing a contract that will instantly give him €100m as a signing on bonus and €50m net salary. This situation is more on PSG than it is on Mbappe, and had they not gassed him up as much as they've done, he wouldn't be acting this way either. I'm not saying this to defend him but blaming him for all of this is wrong imo.

I'd take him to City without hesitation but that's only if he can get his head straight and keep his ego in check(Pep might help with that).

Will he work alongside Haaland? He's gonna find out either way, whether it's at City or Madrid(yes i'm sure Haaland might leave in 4-5 years time).

Who can afford him?

Can see Todd and his backers wanting him at Chelsea will Potter want him seeing how his character is?

Toxic.

Funny how he was happy to take the £100m signing renewal and now this...

Cynical twot.

Hopefully he goes to Madrid, as Alfie revealed in that new documentary that Mbappe expected to sign was a factor in their decision making.

Yep, Mbappe has been heavilly implying he wants to play with a Giroud type who holds the ball up for him rather than someone who runs in behind.

Could see Madrid signing Kane instead of Haaland as well if they want that set up.

Would Madrid still want him after he burnt them in the summer? As other's have said, can see Mbappe being the Chelsea owner's dream.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.