Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

I don’t think it would be a good idea, the guys ego is too big. Him, Pep and others in the team would clash no doubt. It’s a shame because if it wasn’t for his personality, we’d be unstoppable with him and Haaland up front together.
I take on board your point about his ego running away with him. But maybe just maybe City are fast becoming the most iconic club playing in the strongest league in the world.
There is every chance players like M’Bappe will want to join City, to test themselves and become a vital cog in a relentless winning machine of a club hoovering up trophies galore.
Any player worth his salt would want that. M’Bappe himself will realise he is only one of many World class players in the squad. He will know to temper his ego and prove himself on the pitch, especially under Pep.
My final point is wages. Most of the top European clubs apart from Real Madrid can no longer compete with City over wages and bonuses.The world of football is changing and every year City are becoming more dominant. No more the little club with no history according to the media.

I agree with everyone above, selfish, unlikable guy. He displayed the lack of respect toward Messi, thinks it's all about him. NOT a team player.

He's an incredible player but he just seems to be a bit of a dickhead who cares more about his own stats and sponsorship deals than the achievements of any club he plays for, don't think it would be worth the money it would cost to bring him here.
He's absolutely rinsed PSG for the wages he's on now. No other club is taking that on. Its a non starter. He played PSG and Madrid off got a massive offer and signed it. He's stuck there on those massive wages. Poor lad.

Still not sure on the quality of him, I might be being naive but I think he has gone a bit stale in the French league and hasn't exactly set the champions league on fire.

He's absolutely rinsed PSG for the wages he's on now. No other club is taking that on. Its a non starter. He played PSG and Madrid off got a massive offer and signed it. He's stuck there on those massive wages. Poor lad.
He didn't sign a new contract, only a contract extension (on astronomic wages, admittedly).

Contract expires in 2025, by which time he'll be 26 (27 in the December).

He's rinsed PSG because they allowed him to, and also because he comes from Bondy (which, believe me, is a far bigger sh*thole than anywhere in Manchester).

No idea whether he's a d*ckhead though, but it can't be easy playing with Messi & Neymar and having to do all the work whilst they're getting their beards trimmed.

The ridiculous money Mbappé was offered by PSG would turn anyone's head. £160m over three seasons, PLUS a £50m signing on fee? \0/

Turning down Real was a calculated move by Mbappé. Real made it known that Benzema had another couple of seasons at the top left in him, & because of Mbappe's age, delaying a move to Real to earn £210m from PSG makes complete sense.

By the time Benzema's career starts drawing to a close, Mbappé's PSG contract will be coming to an end. A huge signing on fee & he goes to Real as their new Galactico signing.

In the highly unlikely event that Real move on from Mbappé, he's realistically left with remaining at PSG, or looking at the Premier League. At that point his logical choices are City, Chelsea & ManUre.

I know which club I'd choose, but I'm biased innit? :-)

He didn't sign a new contract, only a contract extension (on astronomic wages, admittedly).

Contract expires in 2025, by which time he'll be 26 (27 in the December).

He's rinsed PSG because they allowed him to, and also because he comes from Bondy (which, believe me, is a far bigger sh*thole than anywhere in Manchester).

No idea whether he's a d*ckhead though, but it can't be easy playing with Messi & Neymar and having to do all the work whilst they're getting their beards trimmed.

What a bad take.

Reactions: kun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.