Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

He didn't sign a new contract, only a contract extension (on astronomic wages, admittedly).

Contract expires in 2025, by which time he'll be 26 (27 in the December).

He's rinsed PSG because they allowed him to, and also because he comes from Bondy (which, believe me, is a far bigger sh*thole than anywhere in Manchester).

No idea whether he's a d*ckhead though, but it can't be easy playing with Messi & Neymar and having to do all the work whilst they're getting their beards trimmed.
Really?

Well, here's just one example (you can do research to get more context about that situation).

Other examples, also please do the research by yourself.

Really?

Well, here's just one example (you can do research to get more context about that situation).

Most of the PSG supporters that I work with rrcognise his importance to the team, but also say that it might be better to get rid of him, Messi & Neymar.

I wouldn't know, 'cos in spite of living here for the best part of the past 23 years, I can't bring myself to watch French football.

I honestly believe hes a bad egg and we wouldn't touch him with a bargepole. No doubting the lads great talent but hes got a massive ego and massive wage demands which were not interested in and it's not football manager where all the best players together make the best team.
Plus hasn't he already stated he'd never come here? For me Madrid can have him and his million € a week.

Really?

If he hadn't stopped running he would have neded up in the box and a tap in to score.

Superb player. Don't know if the baggage would be worth it. Seems himself as bigger than the club and he'd be doing us a favour.

Would be absolute cheat mode with him and Haaland though

What a bad take.
Don't see why.

Bondy is a sh*thole.
Messi is more concerned with rinsing whichever club he plays for and then producing fake tears (see his Barcelona contract saga currently repeating at PSG).
Neymar going out for Poker nights and McDonalds after matches.

Mbappe may or may not be a d*ck, but he's taking his role - in the main - very seriously (and PSG are getting their money's worth from him playing wise).

That can't be said for many of his team-mates which is why most of them are available to buy / up for sale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.