Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

He would be a nightmare and ruin the dressing room i reckon, he is incredible but dont think we need him and wouldn't be worth the disruption he would cause.

His attitude and demeanour screams Madrid, let him go there.
Agreed. We really do seem to have a TEAM, as opposed to a bunch of individuals. And I'm not convinced Mbappe would be good for team harmony. And we're not doing too badly without him, are we?

I wouldn't swap Bernardo for any player, but he is destined to leave then a swap deal for Mbappe sholud be considered.

Not for me. It would be very expensive for us if we did and he wasn't too keen on joining us the first time.

You can add Cancelo & Laporte who are willing to leave, I think PSG can take care of their high salaries.

Its a win-win deal :)

If it's anywhere but Madrid, where does he go ? Can't see us ever doing business with the Qataris.

He might be a humungous bell end but I wouldn't know. Never met the guy. Pep wanted him. Imagine him wide with Erl and Jack or Phil making up the 3. Now that would be going proper Medieval on every back line in Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.