Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Now is the time to go and get this guy. Sheikh Mansour needs to put his money where his mouth is.

I felt we looked poor in the final on Saturday. We lack pacey wingers and I also feel Haaland has been really lucky in the Prem this year. Funny how the goals dried up at the back end, so we need a better player here and maybe even look at moving Haaland on if we can get a good fee off Madrid this summer.

Go and get Mbappe please Pep and Chicky, maybe bring his mate Neymar too to increase shirt sales and revenue. We cannot rest on our laurels now after winning one Champions League only.
We should sign Rag Ronaldo too.

Now is the time to go and get this guy. Sheikh Mansour needs to put his money where his mouth is.

I felt we looked poor in the final on Saturday. We lack pacey wingers and I also feel Haaland has been really lucky in the Prem this year. Funny how the goals dried up at the back end, so we need a better player here and maybe even look at moving Haaland on if we can get a good fee off Madrid this summer.

Go and get Mbappe please Pep and Chicky, maybe bring his mate Neymar too to increase shirt sales and revenue. We cannot rest on our laurels now after winning one Champions League only.
No.

I don’t like jumping on a media bandwagon as many people do that to us without understanding what we are as a club. But if what is reported about his personality, ego etc. then he’s not the right fit for our club. He could be the best player in the world but still a no from me.

Who are our genuine superstars Haaland, Pep and KDB? Look at their personalities, how they carry themselves, how they speak about others. We have built an incredible platform for success and don’t need this type of transfer. PSG needed him to try and win big, Real want him to look like a global superstar their fans expect. If we weren’t going to go all out for Messi on however many occasions I cant ever see us breaking our model for this guy.

A cart of horse shit. Wrong on so many levels. A very unserious and unsubstantial opinion.

blocked

As if he hasn't already...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.