Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Great player no doubt but he's a petulant little arsehole and the mentality of the squad is more important than anything else. We've already seen PSG will do literally anything to keep him aswell.

Have to agree. Although I love superstar signings and wish we’d blow the cartel cunts away, Mbappe is not the one because he thinks he’s bigger than any club. No way Pep would stand for that. Plus we don’t actually need him, Haaland is better. What we need is an attacker like Vinicius Jr or test Arsenal’s resolve for Saka.

I would love the player Mbappe at this club but his personality and ego make that impossible, he is NOT a team player and will never wear our shirt while Txiki is in the building and that's fine by me.

Now is the time to go and get this guy. Sheikh Mansour needs to put his money where his mouth is.

I felt we looked poor in the final on Saturday. We lack pacey wingers and I also feel Haaland has been really lucky in the Prem this year. Funny how the goals dried up at the back end, so we need a better player here and maybe even look at moving Haaland on if we can get a good fee off Madrid this summer.

Go and get Mbappe please Pep and Chicky, maybe bring his mate Neymar too to increase shirt sales and revenue. We cannot rest on our laurels now after winning one Champions League only.

PR Gashfoot will be named as Mbappe's replacement (just in time for a bumper contract renewal at Old Scaffold)

Now is the time to go and get this guy. Sheikh Mansour needs to put his money where his mouth is.

I felt we looked poor in the final on Saturday. We lack pacey wingers and I also feel Haaland has been really lucky in the Prem this year. Funny how the goals dried up at the back end, so we need a better player here and maybe even look at moving Haaland on if we can get a good fee off Madrid this summer.

Go and get Mbappe please Pep and Chicky, maybe bring his mate Neymar too to increase shirt sales and revenue. We cannot rest on our laurels now after winning one Champions League only.
People thinking this comment is serious has given me a newfound understanding of how Brexit happened.

attn-attention-seeker.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.