Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

If Mbappe goes to united I hope we we go and get Kane. :-)

Guarantee goals as first priority. With our creators disappearing (and being so hard to replace) we might need to bypass midfield and just get the ball up to the strikers. The return of 442!!! :-)

i mean the obvious destination is madrid but they blew their load on bellingham, doubt they can bring both in the same window

I would like this transfer just to see early in the season the game again Bentford or Brighton and Rodri or Dias knocking him down after he stays up front not tracking back. Sane looked positively like De Jong/Fernandinho compared to this journeyman. Unlike Ibrahimovic or Eto it is all ego and no charisma whatsoever.
And just don't see Pep to be compatible with his personality.

Last edited:
The only club I see him going to is Madrid... but Vini being there in his preferred position is certainly a major speed bump.

The only club I see him going to is Madrid... but Vini being there in his preferred position is certainly a major speed bump.
And no target man - his obsession somehow - and no saying in how the football club is run . He might be better off just retiring, he reached that post-football player stage like Ronaldo, where football took a passenger seat and it is all about this avatar-like created personality.

PSG do not want to sell to Madrid apparently. They refuse to sell to Madrid any other club but Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.