Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

If I recollect correctly, Pep had a dinner/meeting with Mbappe when he was at Monaco, and was told he would love to play for Pep, but not for Manchester City.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Completely delusional people here. I'm sorry. Mbappe apologised Perez personally after World Cup.
Madrid have been saving for years to built a team that will dominate Europe once again. And they will.

Also the have secured a loan from J.P Morgan if needed. Perez have good relationship with Emir of Qatar.
He is going to Madrid.

Because Bernardo looks like he wants to leave meaning we would need a new winger?
Where does he say I want to leave? The third season in a row the same crap and he's been stayig and playing ever better. We have a winger and he is a 100 mil one, wha had excellent season with us, so what are you going to with him. And how does he replace Bernardo's industry, ball possession, ball recycling, playing as a playmaker, playing as a deep ball carrier. You are replacing basically a swiss knife with a fish knife!

surely if utd get taken over by the qataris he could be an option for them?

Personally, i think he would cause trouble in the dressing room and therefore not someone Pep would probably want....also dont think he fits the systems pep likes to play

Where does he say I want to leave? The third season in a row the same crap and he's been stayig and playing ever better. We have a winger and he is a 100 mil one, wha had excellent season with us, so what are you going to with him. And how does he replace Bernardo's industry, ball possession, ball recycling, playing as a playmaker, playing as a deep ball carrier. You are replacing basically a swiss knife with a fish knife!
I would happily keep Bernardo if he wants to stay, most of us would. If (key word, if) he wants to leave we would obviously need to get a new winger. But if you can come up with a better winger we could get than Mbappe, I would be happy with that too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.