Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

So why doesn't he work for the team then if it's all PSG's fault?
Mbappé was PSG's leading scorer last season, surpassing Cavani as the club's all time leading scorer.

That sounds like he's achieving what's expected of him to me...

What's the difference to Haaland who scored 2 goals out of 12 touches in one match. Has anyone complained that Erling doesn't work for City?

I always get the feeling with him that he can’t bear the thought of not being the centre of attention.

He’s been watching our celebrations and wants the focus of the football world on him.

To be honest he’d be one of the last players I’d want at City. His ego wouldn’t fit in the change room.
To be honest for PSG to be so shit with Messi, mbappe and Neymar is actually pretty impressive
They remind me of the galacticos
Figo, zidane, ronaldo, beckham and raul hoping guti, pavon and helguera could keep the ball out of their own net!

Nothing like tapping up other clubs players.
I love Spain, I love Spanish people .
Spanish football on the other hand is to be despised - corrupt, underhand and hypocritical (the last one to the nTh degree). Lucky for us we have people on board who know the ins and outs!!!
I hope Mbappe heads to Madrid, with his ego, and it all goes horribly tits up for both parties

Tbf he was within 6m contract left last season when the late night calls, and I don't think they have spoken yet this year.

And if you believe the fairytales Sky Sports give you I dont know what to tell you, that was pre-agents. ALL clubs knows exactly what its happening nowadays.

Mbappé was PSG's leading scorer last season, surpassing Cavani as the club's all time leading scorer.

That sounds like he's achieving what's expected of him to me...

What's the difference to Haaland who scored 2 goals out of 12 touches in one match. Has anyone complained that Erling doesn't work for City?
Erling has 10 other players working hard and pressing the ball
Mbappe at his age should be working harder than Messi but they both just stand with Neymar doing nothing until the other 8 get the ball back

Reading the tea leaves here, but seems like he and Benzema maybe didn't get on well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.