Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

So Mbappé needs 10 players working for him like Erling, Messi & Neymar?

The question is, why would you have a forward line of Neymar, Mbappé & Messi who need 10 players to work for them, as we do with Haaland?

Again if this is the case, it's not Kylian's fault, it's poor squad planning from PSG who've gone down Real's Galacticos route, instead of City's team ethic route...
I agree
Bit I would also say if mbappe actually had a work ethic and wasn’t determined to be the star he could help that team win in Europe
But he would rather be the star than win
Sad really
Think Madrid could end up being the same

So Mbappé needs 10 players working for him like Erling, Messi & Neymar?

The question is, why would you have a forward line of Neymar, Mbappé & Messi who need 10 players to work for them, as we do with Haaland?

Again if this is the case, it's not Kylian's fault, it's poor squad planning from PSG who've gone down Real's Galacticos route, instead of City's team ethic route...
Spot on and they still don’t seem to have learnt, being in the market for Ascensio and I saw something about J Felix and PSG earlier.

He's the exact opposite of the player profile we've built our amazing team around. Steer clear.
And maybe this is the reason we didn't make a hard move for Bellingham?

It really brings to light what a gem Haaland is. If you watch his joy when the other players score and we win, it's not something you can fake. The kid is the best.

Mbappé was PSG's leading scorer last season, surpassing Cavani as the club's all time leading scorer.

That sounds like he's achieving what's expected of him to me...

What's the difference to Haaland who scored 2 goals out of 12 touches in one match. Has anyone complained that Erling doesn't work for City?
You're using 1 early game to make your point, Haaland does work for the team, he presses with the rest, he's constantly making runs and he sits on the front post to defend corners. Mbappe stands with his thumb up his arse until the ball comes to him

I agree
Bit I would also say if mbappe actually had a work ethic and wasn’t determined to be the star he could help that team win in Europe
But he would rather be the star than win
Sad really
Think Madrid could end up being the same
As I commented earlier, it could be said that Erling doesn't have a work ethic. Some players work harder than others, but what Mbappé may conceivably lack in work ethic, he makes up for in goals scored.

It's like people are recommending Kylian be sold by PSG & replaced by a Dickov/Vassel type grafters... \0/

You're using 1 early game to make your point, Haaland does work for the team, he presses with the rest, he's constantly making runs and he sits on the front post to defend corners. Mbappe stands with his thumb up his arse until the ball comes to him
So Haaland has had to work to adapt his game to suit City's style of play, & well done Erling for putting in the effort to improve.

Are you claiming Mbappé couldn't do the same? If so, why have City shown strong interest in him twice as reported that we know of?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.