Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

I dont think he has lived up to his hype yet, he certainly believes his hype and I think the power has gone to his head.

Hr is destined for madrid

I dont think he has lived up to his hype yet, he certainly believes his hype and I think the power has gone to his head.

Jeez...your standards are out of this world but Mbappe is still a monster!

Last edited:
And yet has failed to put a mark on European football, even with neymar and messi by his side
Neymar and Messi haven't done a whole lot with PSG either.
Kovacic has 4 champions league winers medals yet the only time he was actually on the pitch in those 4 games was as a 83rd minute sub against us.

Best player in the world.An incredible talent who’s primed for the premier league. Hopefully he stays where he is for the foreseeable future.

Kovacic has 4 champions league winers medals yet the only time he was actually on the pitch in those 4 games was as a 83rd minute sub against us.
I'm just saying in my opinion he hasn't lived upto the hype. I don't respect him as a footballer for staying in the French league so long, he hasn't pushed himself and when he has been faced with difficult opposition in the European Cup he hasn't shown anything that is remotely near the hype he generates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.