Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

After reading statements from PSG, I’d be tempted to discuss a possible deal with M’Barm and then throw in an offer, 2 days before the end of the window for 30-40m !

PSG say he has to go in this window, as he can’t leave for free next year.

We can test their willingness for this to happen.

There were suggestions in the Rice thread that City should price him at 115. Obviously, that didn't happen. 115 for Mbappe actually sounds reasonable. Would be fun. I think Guardiola has said Mbappe is going to only one place, so dreaming a little dream, of beautiful football or, more likely, a shithow, is all there is.

August 1st extension deadline.. damn its gonna be an absolute crazy few weeks.

I thought that option extension was executable from Mbappe even after the season, now PSG will feel that they must sell him before the 1st of august.

Mbappe current contract runs out summer 24 with an 1y extension clause only executable by him.
Selfquote..

This is why they are in a massive rush
PSG must pay the first part of the loyalty bonus, which is € 40M to Mbappé before the end of July.

Crazy situation..

Al-khelaifi is out there swinging for all it takes today. Perfect opportunity when he announced Enrique as well. Pushing as hard as possible. I dont think they want him back for pre-season in that case either really.
Al-Khelaifi stated that if Mbappé is unwilling to sign a new contract with PSG, they will consider a potential exit.

“Mbappé must decide next week, or maximum in 2 weeks,” Al-Khelaifi told French media outlet Le Parisien. “And if he doesn’t want to sign a new contract, the door is open. […] No one is bigger than the club, no player, not even me.”

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.