Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Nope I wouldn't swap Bernardo for Mbappe
Come on. I love Bernardo but Mbappe is one of the top 3 players in the world (and we have the other 2 already)… Plus Bernardo wants out

I dont think it will happen like….

Come on. I love Bernardo but Mbappe is one of the top 3 players in the world… and Bernardo wants out

I dont think it will happen like….
It is a daft swap which is likely to end in failure IF it ever materialized. Bernardo may want out but teams still have to match our valuation. We aren't giving him away this summer.

It is a daft swap which is likely to end in failure. Bernardo may want out but teams still have to match our valuation
Dont think its a daft swap. Its literally one of only a few swaps we should even consider….

However, aint happening. Mbappe will go to Madrid…..

Dont think its a daft swap. Its literally one of only a few swaps we should even consider….

However, aint happening. Mbappe will go to Madrid…..
I doubt it for ego reasons for starters....He makes Joao Cancelo seem the more balanced and less toxic of team-mates.

Last edited:
His character and attitude would (allegedly) be a huge gamble in a settled and egoless like ours.

But on the flip......he is an incredible player,and a partnership with Haaland could be mind blowing.

Would he fit in? would he be worth the risk of possible disruption?

As much as i would love to see his talent in our shirt......I'm really not sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.