Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

No, but isn’t it nice to have one shiny, exciting new present?
If by nice you mean utterly toxic then yes. I'm content with the three shiny exciting things we got in Jun which psg can only dream of.

Nah, not for me either.
Great footballer but who fucking wants that mard arse whingeing in the media every time he doesn't get his own way. Like a beautiful high maintenance woman, lovely to look at, creates envy and longing amongst others as she passes by like a goddess on some blokes arm, however that bloke still has to put up with her shit and it's fucking expensive shit! Don't think its worth it and hes getting it wet every night either, those types have permanent headaches that can only be soothed by a golden credit card.

Nah, not for me either.
Great footballer but who fucking wants that mard arse whingeing in the media every time he doesn't get his own way. Like a beautiful high maintenance woman, lovely to look at, creates envy and longing amongst others as she passes by like a goddess on some blokes arm, however that bloke still has to put up with her shit and it's fucking expensive shit! Don't think its worth it and hes getting it wet every night either, those types have permanent headaches that can only be soothed by a golden credit card.
Have you tried Relate?

Yeah no thanks. Need to steer well clear of him and neymar.

It has been widely reported how surprised people around the club were with how little ego haaland has. Well mbappe and neymar would make the cancelo fiasco look tame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.