Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

I assume it will be awkward next few months at PSG but then they meet in the middle and Real will put in some lower amount in January which will be accepted by PSG to save face.

Real imo can afford to go 6 months without a Benzema replacement, they just need to be close to Barca in league and get out of a CL group stage then Mbappe arrives to help them after winter break. this way they can save about 100m pounds on the fee imo.

while Messi, Neymar, Mbappe raised PSG's level a lot, especially in terms of commercials, exposure etc, on the pitch it never really turned into omething great apart from ripping apart teams in Ligue 1 where vast majority of clubs are on the level of WHU more or less or even much worse at the bottom of french league. And even the decent ones like Lyon, Monaco, Marseille aint on the level of Tottenham imo. they nowhere near have the domestic big spending rivals we have.

time for them to revamp the whole squad with Luis Enrique, who will again need to deliver serious CL results, getting to the semis at the very least imo after last 2 years of early exits in last 16 round both times.

The amount of money they offered to Mbappe as salary and bonuses is obscene just to renew for 2 years, alongside sporting director veto rights (joke:D). the qatari boss deserves whatever shit happens, you make a player bigger than the club this is what happens.

I totally expect Mbappe to make the change to Real in January for a cut price deal for Perez to make sure he gets his man while PSG wont be paid off with a large fee but at least they recoup something (50m eur or similar) rather than losing him for free.

I assume it will be awkward next few months at PSG but then they meet in the middle and Real will put in some lower amount in January which will be accepted by PSG to save face.

Real imo can afford to go 6 months without a Benzema replacement, they just need to be close to Barca in league and get out of a CL group stage then Mbappe arrives to help them after winter break. this way they can save about 100m pounds on the fee imo.

while Messi, Neymar, Mbappe raised PSG's level a lot, especially in terms of commercials, exposure etc, on the pitch it never really turned into omething great apart from ripping apart teams in Ligue 1 where vast majority of clubs are on the level of WHU more or less or even much worse at the bottom of french league. And even the decent ones like Lyon, Monaco, Marseille aint on the level of Tottenham imo. they nowhere near have the domestic big spending rivals we have.

time for them to revamp the whole squad with Luis Enrique, who will again need to deliver serious CL results, getting to the semis at the very least imo after last 2 years of early exits in last 16 round both times.

The amount of money they offered to Mbappe as salary and bonuses is obscene just to renew for 2 years, alongside sporting director veto rights (joke:D). the qatari boss deserves whatever shit happens, you make a player bigger than the club this is what happens.

I totally expect Mbappe to make the change to Real in January for a cut price deal for Perez to make sure he gets his man while PSG wont be paid off with a large fee but at least they recoup something (50m eur or similar) rather than losing him for free.
Agreed 100%!

If Mbappé is viewed as a monster, he's a monster of PSG's own making. All this just to prove Real couldn't push them around & take their star player at will...

Ligue 1 now ranked below the Belgian league won by Antwerp - a team who would struggle to stay up in the Premier league

What PSG should do is put Mbappe in the reserve team and let him rot for 12mths to prove a point. They have the money to do it. He will probably stop turning up for training etc also and when that happens just fine him.

They have a real chance here to make a stand.

I know he said he’d never join us in the past but I’d love to see him in our shirt - he excites me like no other

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.