Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

I understand how the huge financial rewards of going to Saudi Arabia could turn a players head but why on earth would a player like Mbappe, who is 24 and at the absolute peak of his powers as a player, want to go there now. He can move to RM in a year for a huge signing bonus and a probably a million euros a week salary and still go to Saudi Arabia in four or five years time (if the Saudi League hasnt already imploded by then)
It’s a year contract apparently

He'd be stupid not to accept in my humble opinion. If they're offering him €700m for one season then being allowed his dream move in 12 months, christ. He wasted his last season at PSG for a quick buck so why not do it again?

However, I am sure PSG had leaked they'd accept £100m so why are Saudis bidding £260m?!
This supposed offer doesn’t make sense.The Saudis maybe rolling in cash but they’re not stupid. They are not going to invest the the best part of a billion euros for a player on a two year contract with an escape clause after one. RM want Mbappe on a free. The Saudis arent going to let him go unless they recoup a large chunk of the transfer fee they pay for him but if RM cant afford him now who knows if they will be able to afford him a years time?

The best English talent in years rejected Premier League and soon the best player in the world will wear the white shirt. REALITY CHECK.
tbf can't see haaland going leeds for a good 10 years
P.S. La liga is hands down the most successful league in the 21st century. It's embarrasing for the Premier League. Spanish teams haven't lost Champions League/Europa League final against non-spanish opposition since 2001.
two european cup winning teams in 70 odd years, now that's 'embarrasing'

I understand how the huge financial rewards of going to Saudi Arabia could turn a players head but why on earth would a player like Mbappe, who is 24 and at the absolute peak of his powers as a player, want to go there now. He can move to RM in a year for a huge signing bonus and a probably a million euros a week salary and still go to Saudi Arabia in four or five years time (if the Saudi League hasnt already imploded by then)
Because he can either spend a season catching splinters on his arse in Paris & move for free to Madrid next summer.

OR he can collect £200m in wages for a one year deal in Saudi, then move for free to Madrid next summer.

Regardless, Kylian has options & he's gonna be raking it in next season before he moves to Madrid on a free. We all know the deal & Pep reiterated it a couple of weeks ago too.

Who's to blame? PSG for giving Mbappé the keys to Paris just to prove to Real they were one of the big boys, & couldn't be pushed around! Utter Fuckin madness! \0/

Real Madrid lost with age and injuries at Etihad. They were basically playing with 10 men. Benzema, Modric, and Valverde couldn't even run normally. And Ancelotti decided to play with Kroos as a DM. When they catch you with their new young team it will be a reality check for all of you. Just like this summer is. Madrid aren't what they used to be, right? The best English talent in years rejected Premier League and soon the best player in the world will wear the white shirt. REALITY CHECK.

P.S. La liga is hands down the most successful league in the 21st century. It's embarrasing for the Premier League. Spanish teams haven't lost Champions League/Europa League final against non-spanish opposition since 2001.
Welcome to the forum. This place needs more people to kindly give us reality checks.

Silly ****.

Real Madrid lost with a whimper at the Etihad. They were basically playing with 10 nonce's and a sex gimp. Ancelotti while praying decided to play with Kroos as a BDSM. Just like when Franco ordered his police to beat up opposition players its just not fair when we lose just like this summer is. The best English talent in years is still in the Premier League and soon the best player in the world will reject Spain for Saudi Arabia. REALITY CHECK.

P.S. La liga is hands down the most successful league in Spain. It's embarrassing for my parents to read my drivel. Still at least they know I'm safe in the nonce wing. Write you later I'm of to showers to play catch the soap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.