Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Seems dodgy as fuck that deal though but if it happens psg might come for silva where his fee will go up to 150m

Now just think I’d say we had a bid from al Hilal for Silva for 200m you’d be seeing loads of reports as it dodgy as fuck!

They are taking the piss. Last year of his contract. Something absolutely wrong with that deal. Do the Qataris and Saudis get on?

He'd be stupid not to accept in my humble opinion. If they're offering him €700m for one season then being allowed his dream move in 12 months, christ. He wasted his last season at PSG for a quick buck so why not do it again?

However, I am sure PSG had leaked they'd accept £100m so why are Saudis bidding £260m?!

Official €300m bid from Saudi.
I understand how the huge financial rewards of going to Saudi Arabia could turn a players head but why on earth would a player like Mbappe, who is 24 and at the absolute peak of his powers as a player, want to go there now. He can move to RM in a year for a huge signing bonus and a probably a million euros a week salary and still go to Saudi Arabia in four or five years time (if the Saudi League hasnt already imploded by then)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.