Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Would City have the best squad of any team ever if Mbappe joined us?
haha yes, if you are 5 years old. Zidane's Madrid had far better squad especially in 2016/2017 season (probably the best team ever when it comes to talent and depth). Guardiola's Barcelona had also better squad. Real Madrid 2001/2002 had better starting eleven.

Don't worry Mbappe is coming to Madrid this month.

Yeah…tough to balance all those egos.
Exactly. We seem to have a really incredible team-spirit and camaraderie. We have ambitious, yet apparently humble people. I'm not sure Mbappe fits that, but I may be being unfair.

Exactly. We seem to have a really incredible team-spirit and camaraderie. We have ambitious, yet apparently humble people. I'm not sure Mbappe fits that, but I may be being unfair.

We will never get to find out.

haha yes, if you are 5 years old. Zidane's Madrid had far better squad especially in 2016/2017 season (probably the best team ever when it comes to talent and depth). Guardiola's Barcelona had also better squad. Real Madrid 2001/2002 had better starting eleven.

Don't worry Mbappe is coming to Madrid this month.
step aside pele's brazil, all hail the side that managed one title in seven years playing in a two-team league

His pace is what’s missing in this team. Him & haaland would be incredible.

Not happening but I wish it was

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.