Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Exactly. We seem to have a really incredible team-spirit and camaraderie. We have ambitious, yet apparently humble people. I'm not sure Mbappe fits that, but I may be being unfair.

Mbappe ego can only be contained by Real Madrid, he fits them well.

Mbappe seeing our club like he see PSG beneath of him.

Screenshot_20230810-133651_Sky Sports.jpgScreenshot_20230810-133707_Sky Sports.jpg
Mbappé willing to sit out the whole season to secure a free transfer to Real next season!

PSG deserve all they're getting. They gave Kylian the keys to Paris to prove they couldn't be bullied by Real.

Two years later, he's Real bound anyway, but PSG have been rinsed for £310m in the meantime. I can't blame Mbappé. His family is secure for generations to come. It's PSG who're the fuckin idiots in all of this! \0/

'Mbappe tells PSG: I'm not leaving this summer' http://www.skysports.com/share/12937317

View attachment 89606View attachment 89607
Mbappé willing to sit out the whole season to secure a free transfer to Real next season!

PSG deserve all they're getting. They gave Kylian the keys to Paris to prove they couldn't be bullied by Real.

Two years later, he's Real bound anyway, but PSG have been rinsed for £310m in the meantime. I can't blame Mbappé. His family is secure for generations to come. It's PSG who're the fuckin idiots in all of this! \0/

'Mbappe tells PSG: I'm not leaving this summer' http://www.skysports.com/share/12937317
Greedy **** hanging out for a big payday

View attachment 89606View attachment 89607

That’s what happens if you over pay for butter.

Mate, this is ALL on PSG. They should've allowed him his move to Real when he wanted to leave two seasons ago.
He has a contract it's about time somebody stood up to these childish little fuckers who stamp there feet.
Can't wait to see what condition he is in after twelve months of sitting on his arse

He'll end up at Madrid but it's going to be an interesting situation in that he and Vini play the same position. I've seen Madrid fans say that he'll play as a striker but if that was his preferred position then surely he'd be playing there for France and/or PSG.

Cheeky bid from Txiki for Vini next season and see if we can turn his head? ;)

He has a contract it's about time somebody stood up to these childish little fuckers who stamp there feet.
Can't wait to see what condition he is in after twelve months of sitting on his arse
He's saying hexs honouring his contract, it's PSG who wanna sell him.

Real are happy to sit tight for a year & get him on a free. Mbappé's happy to train & play for France for 12 months, remaining the world's highest player.

Like I said, this dog's breakfast is ALL on PSG... \0/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.