Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

0 chances of that happening, maybe Liverpool or United will get him if Real isnt really in to him

0 chances of that happening, maybe Liverpool or United will get him if Real isnt really in to him

Rags are skint ffp on there backs zero chance going there only team would be Liverpool if they sell salah for 150m+ and then wages are like 1m a week

if City are looking at Mbappe i suspect its just to warn off madrid from chasing Haaland , dont really think Mbappes ego is Holistic enough for City

There's no way he'd risk playing in the same team as Haaland in case he was overshadowed. It's all about project Kyllian, maximizing his fame and fortune. I find it distasteful but if that's what motivates him then he's earned the right to do as he pleases.

There's no way he'd risk playing in the same team as Haaland in case he was overshadowed. It's all about project Kyllian, maximizing his fame and fortune. I find it distasteful but if that's what motivates him then he's earned the right to do as he pleases.

If Mbappe wants to be the main attraction in the media, he should go to the scousers he be in the media papers every day every few hours with them all wanking over him! He could do a shit in the middle of the pitch they would still give him a 10/10

If Mbappe wants to be the main attraction in the media, he should go to the scousers he be in the media papers every day every few hours with them all wanking over him! He could do a shit in the middle of the pitch they would still give him a 10/10

Melissa Reddy will be at the gates waiting if it happens.

giphy.gif

Rags are skint ffp on there backs zero chance going there only team would be Liverpool if they sell salah for 150m+ and then wages are like 1m a week
You could use the same scenario about Kev.
If he hits top form after Christmas and we end up winning the CL, he may want to leave for Saudi and, even with a year left on his contract, would have to worth at least £100m.

If that happened, with that money and his wages, i would think we'd have to be interested in Mbappe.

Imagine Mbappe up top alongside Erling, wow!

You could use the same scenario about Kev.
If he hits top form after Christmas and we end up winning the CL, he may want to leave for Saudi and, even with a year left on his contract, would have to worth at least £100m.

If that happened, with that money and his wages, i would think we'd have to be interested in Mbappe.

Imagine Mbappe up top alongside Erling, wow!
Our interest in him is irrelevant. He isn't coming here. He has zero interest in us and zero interest in competing with Haaland.

As long Haaland in our club there's no way Mbappe wants to join us.

Besides he also thinks our club is beneath him because it's not one of heritage clubs so another reason of why it's impossible for him to join us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.