Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Besides he also thinks our club is beneath him because it's not one of heritage clubs so another reason of why it's impossible for him to join us.

Do you think that matters much to players in their 20s today?

Most young players now have only known City being a successful club since they were kids.

Players want to play for the best teams with the best managers that winning things. Football is a short career and big players want to be winning things now.

I think most people would join us over the rags at this moment in time, regardless of how many trophies they won 3 decades ago. That's why they've spent so much money on finished or crap players, because any elite player now wouldn't be looking at them as a great proposition.

I think Real Madrid is a different story because they're a "heritage club" always competing around the top, so I understand it the allure.

But I don't think a young player today gives a shite about the heritage of united, piss can etc just because they won some trophies when they were still in nappies. They just look at a club nowhere as good as other teams.

Heritage alone won't do it.

He’d best not go to the scouse twats.

How could he turn us down then consider going there?

Honestly, I don't want him. I think he's a bad attitude problem waiting to happen.

We've got a great squad of attitudes to match the skillset at the moment and I think he's a risk. Haaland (as much as I love him) shows some mild signs of spitting his dummy out at times but I think it's the wider squads culture that shows him that it's not the norm and it's not how we work. Adding Kylian, as good as he is, might be a bad idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.