Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Honestly, I don't want him. I think he's a bad attitude problem waiting to happen.

We've got a great squad of attitudes to match the skillset at the moment and I think he's a risk. Haaland (as much as I love him) shows some mild signs of spitting his dummy out at times but I think it's the wider squads culture that shows him that it's not the norm and it's not how we work. Adding Kylian, as good as he is, might be a bad idea.

mixing two Alpha lions in one place is never good idea.

If we could bring him in, I'd be all over it... But he's destined for Madrid.

Madrid bringing in Bellingham and potentially Mbappe...

City need to step their game up now. Seriously.

If we could bring him in, I'd be all over it... But he's destined for Madrid.

Madrid bringing in Bellingham and potentially Mbappe...

City need to step their game up now. Seriously.

I'm sure City did their best to bring Jude, but when the player itself have set his mind to join another club you can't convince them any further.

This is why we are so lucky to get Haaland, there's always a chance he is going to Real but he decides on his mind that City will be the club for him

I'm sure City did their best to bring Jude, but when the player itself have set his mind to join another club you can't convince them any further.

This is why we are so lucky to get Haaland, there's always a chance he is going to Real but he decides on his mind that City will be the club for him
Real with Vinicius, Mbappe, Haaland and Bellingham would be crazy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.