Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Went in for the first time in a while in December for a pre-Christmas meal with the wife.
I've lived around Manchester my entire life, and it's got better. Still doesn't mean I want to spend any more time there than I have to. Restaurants are pretty decent these days, everything else is mehhhh for me.
I think that’s a fair comment. I think there has been some pockets of improvement, but for 90% of the population and places, i just don’t see the big improvement big buildings have brought…which is where this started.

Yet he currently plays for a club that wasn't even in existence when we won our first European trophy.

Because he thinks he will play for PSG in few season as stepping stones club and getting that sweet money before fuck off to "bigger" club.

Never he imagine those qataris give him more than he wanted so he stay at PSG more than he planned to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.