Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Wow Harry Kane now Mbappa few shit games & there overated,not good enough don't want them lol

Mbappa is the best out there & Kane is world class also & has delivered year in year out

Remember Kev being shit this year for around 6-10 weeks & Walker then we have Sterling fuck me it happens its life all about ups & downs but pure quality doesn't leave you
I hope Raz does it tomorrow & shut plenty of blues up nevermind neutral fans

Wow Harry Kane now Mbappa few shit games & there overated,not good enough don't want them lol

Mbappa is the best out there & Kane is world class also & has delivered year in year out

Remember Kev being shit this year for around 6-10 weeks & Walker then we have Sterling fuck me it happens its life all about ups & downs but pure quality doesn't leave you
Someone I know posted on Facebook that he’s never seen Mbappe play for PSG or France before.. and after watching him in the euros he doesn’t know what all the fuss is about lol

Could see after his miss late in the game something wasn't quite right for him. The decision to go left foot, plus his body language all the way through and for a few minutes after. Mental problem. Penalty miss therefore was not exactly a shocker.

Young lad tho, and kudos for taking the responsibility, even if I believe Deschamp should have noticed that and gone with someone else.

I'd never slag our players off, especially at the game, however Raz seems to have lost his mojo at City. I was never impressed with his ball control but his movement was great, I'm getting the vibe he's not happy after his post match Interviews for England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.