Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

What I most like about Mbappe is his ability to create real chances by dribbling past full backs.

And if you pass the ball to him behind the defenders, 90% of the time he will get it

As well as he is clinical

The closest player we had to him was Leroy, hopefully our scouts can find the next one who has these unique qualities.

Mbappe is a talent but he comes over as a right arrogant **** He refers to himself in the third person FFS. From a technical perspective he'd be awesome in our side but in the dressing room he' might be a nightmare. PSG have assembled a team of undoubted talent but managing the ego's looks to be beyond Pochettino
If he can't manage ego's he is clearly tailor made for the rags.

All the very best in every profession have arrogance and ego, that's what makes them what they are.

I think it would be a very good move for Mbappe and City if he decides to come to the Etihad. This league is the most competitive, City have the manager who will improve his game at the highest rate, we have the best fans and most importantly there is less chance of him getting sunburnt.

Not one to bump transfer threads every time a player has a great game but he’s came out now and basically said his future is undecided which is massive news really when we all thought he was 100% nailed on for real. Could be a ploy really to get more money out of real so they don’t think it’s a one horse race but I watched his celebration last night and part of me doesn’t think madrid is as done as we all think.

Man City need to at-least enquire about these players to put there name to the interest. Mbappe is looking like a world beater at the moment. He’s got everything, pace, finish and skill. He would be amazing in this city team.

I’m certain he’ll go to Real Madrid, he’s hardly going to come out and say that though, especially ahead of playing against them. He can’t say anything but his future is “undecided” at this stage, and to be fair it probably isn’t completely, PSG might make a contract offer he can’t refuse.

I’d say Madrid is most likely though. I don’t think we’re even interested, it’ll be Haaland or carry on as we are.

I’m certain he’ll go to Real Madrid, he’s hardly going to come out and say that though, especially ahead of playing against them. He can’t say anything but his future is “undecided” at this stage, and to be fair it probably isn’t completely, PSG might make a contract offer he can’t refuse.

I’d say Madrid is most likely though. I don’t think we’re even interested, it’ll be Haaland or carry on as we are.
Agree - nothing changes just because they are playing each other.

PSG will offer him a shit load to stay. Other clubs will be invited to counter bid and he will pick his best option. It will most likely be Real Madrid. They might not offer the most but it will be right up there and where he wants to play comes into it. He has done PSG - they are not going to get massively better, Real offer him a new challenge and a better shot at the CL. Unless they cant get close on wages then it seems like a forgone conclusion to me.

It works for us as Real are not going to get involved in the wages auction for 2x elite strikers in one transfer window.

Last edited:
Not one to bump transfer threads every time a player has a great game but he’s came out now and basically said his future is undecided which is massive news really when we all thought he was 100% nailed on for real. Could be a ploy really to get more money out of real so they don’t think it’s a one horse race but I watched his celebration last night and part of me doesn’t think madrid is as done as we all think.
I’m not sure what you expected. They still have a second leg that will be incredibly difficult. He’s not going to announce anything while PSG are still in the UCL…

I think he’ll actually re-sign for PSG…. He has done his job in running down his contract, but the fact that they turned down £130m (or whatever it was), with one year left, shows you how stubborn Al-Khelaifi is! I think he’s more likely to pay him £5m/wk than lose him for free, and I think Mbappe was only ever after money… he could have signed a pre-contract with Real since Jan, but it hasn’t happened. He’ll sign with PSG on ridiculous wages and I think that’s a great result for us, because he’s an elite bellend!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.