Kylian Mbappé

Could be culture could be a lot of things , maybe he is more interested in the media side of things ? Much easier to build a folowing and an online presence in an easier league where your not having to keep on top of your game so hard as you would in the prem ? Not everyone who plays football loves the game per se .
Haha, i see this argument every time a player opt to play for a club in another league than the PL. Happened with Hakimi recently and Chelsea fans.

I think you are a bit ethno centric. For many players, Real Madrid represent the pinnacle of the sport. After all, they are the leading recordman in European Cup/CL having done 3 in a row streak not too long ago. It is a lot more glamour being the new Real Galactico than playing in PL. Hazard who is a Chelsea legend was twerking every year for Real.

Also, remember that Mbappé was fan of Cristiano Ronaldo during his Real stint. He might want to walk in his idol path (won't beat the portuguese records nevertheless).

So not playing in PL doesn't mean opting for the easy life or not being a competitor.

Just seems strange that with the premier league being the best in the world that you wouldn’t want to test yourself in it? Maybe like you say he doesn’t fancy the relentless nature of it
You don't need to be in PL to be tested. Load of football are played outside the PL. Or is Messi not coming to PL because he fears being found out as a fraud statpadding in poor La Liga ?

Haha, i see this argument every time a player opt to play for a club in another league than the PL. Happened with Hakimi recently and Chelsea fans.

I think you are a bit ethno centric. For many players, Real Madrid represent the pinnacle of the sport. After all, they are the leading recordman in European Cup/CL having done 3 in a row streak not too long ago. It is a lot more glamour being the new Real Galactico than playing in PL. Hazard who is a Chelsea legend was twerking every year for Real.

Also, remember that Mbappé was fan of Cristiano Ronaldo during his Real stint. He might want to walk in his idol path (won't beat the portuguese records nevertheless).

So not playing in PL doesn't mean opting for the easy life or not being a competitor.
Respectfully - as it stands La Liga teams are hamstrung.
Specifically Real and Barcelona are up to their eyeballs in debt which has been enhanced by Covid. That's why, all of a sudden, the Spanish FA are looking at allowing games to be played outside Spain.
If Mbappe wants to go there he'll play for alot less than he'd get elsewhere, and I wish him luck.

Could be loads of reasons,if its even true he doesn’t fancy it, haven’t seen him say that.Don’t see why being a coward would be one though. Maybe just like the thought of living in Madrid, which is fair enough
It was a bit tongue in cheek

Because he’s knows his knock it past the full back and run won’t work here, and the defending is a better standard then France or Spain
Knock it past the full back and run does work here, Sterling does it often and Sane was brilliant at it. Mbappe would be unreal in the prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.