Kylian Mbappé

If there is any truth in this then City would be crazy to be not be scrapping the cash together.
At the same time just think he would be to expensive and there’s the whole political thing with the owners.

Sadly wouldn’t surprise if united threw a load of cash at them to see if they could get him.
He isn't coming to Prem and I can bet my house on it. Mbappe to Madrid. He dreams of them and they dream of him. If Madrid don't want him(miracle) and go for haaland next season he will stay in PSG

Yes, and for that matter PSG now they are trying to lighten the wage bill.
Nah. They are just rumours. Madrid can afford mbappe. They are paying 20M to alaba. PSG will try everything to keep him and Madrid will try to get him. If PSG wants to lighten the wage bill last thing they would do is to sell mbappe. He is ,what they think is , the face of Paris, their future .

Anyway I don't know future. But as of now in my opinion I don't see him anywhere other than PSG or Madrid in future.

Nah. They are just rumours. Madrid can afford mbappe. They are paying 20M to alaba. PSG will try everything to keep him and Madrid will try to get him. If PSG wants to lighten the wage bill last thing they would do is to sell mbappe. He is ,what they think is , the face of Paris, their future .
If they don't sell now he will be walking out for nothing.

My Argument would be if PSG are pushing him out the door now to get some money back then can Madrid afford him right now?

Yes they could take him for free next year but if PSG said we’re selling him right now then I think Madrid could be stuck.

However yes I personally can only see him going to Madrid. Don’t think it’s the best move though, he’s moving from Paris where he’s slagged off for playing in a one team league to Madrid which have the potential to run away with la liga for the next 5 years if they get it right.

If they don't sell now he will be walking out for nothing.
In my opinion I don't think they would care. Just because they have a golden chance to win UCL and what not with this dream team. Great for Marketing too. We will see

I want him to leave on a free. As petty as that sounds I want him to run his contract down and move for nothing lol

In my opinion I don't think they would care. Just because they have a golden chance to win UCL and what not with this dream team. Great for Marketing too. We will see
Depends, if they need to shift 10 players to pay for Messi and can't shifting Mbappe might be easier. Doubt they'll win c/l either even if they keep all this team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.