Kylian Mbappé

Mbappe seeing his contract out and going to Madrid for free suits everyone.

PSG get the most out of the messi neymar mbappe trio, both on the pitch and marketing. Getting money for him now is not worth much more to them than keeping him, as they'd have to pay monaco a significant chunk if they sold, and probably would get less than they'd want. Which they don't need anyway.

He gets to play with messi for a year, and move to madrid with a signing on bonus to replace benzema.

Both get a damn good shot at the CL.

And Madrid get their player for fuck all next year. They will do fine with what they have this year, with Barcelona fucked anyway.

Mbappe, haaland, sancho etc are all now career managed
They want to be on the cover of fifa and want to be superstars
I personally don’t like this in a Player. I don’t see them as team players and we under Guardiola are the ideal team
No big heads and if Laporte or Bernardo throw their toys we show them the door if they bring a good offer

I don't see him leaving this season but definitely off to Madrid next season

I don't see him leaving this season but definitely off to Madrid next season

If there is any truth in this then City would be crazy to be not be scrapping the cash together.
At the same time just think he would be to expensive and there’s the whole political thing with the owners.

Sadly wouldn’t surprise if united threw a load of cash at them to see if they could get him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.