Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it could become a priority.

I guess you are thinking if sergio was to go....for me that would be a mistake but lets see

He plays well in the first half...disapperared in the second half...same in both legs of the tie

As good as he is we need to have very different priorities for this summer transfer window

Defenders and goal keepers are an absolute must and I would also say a central midfielder

Attack is the least of our worries
its not an either or proposition. And as A matter of fact attack is not the least our worries. Of all the teams in Europe that create chances at the rate we do, we are one of the lowest scoring: So attack is more of a need than people claim.

We will buy 2 fullbacks, maybe a goalie, after that Mbappe is as important as anyone else.

We will definitely get 4 players in. LB, RB, Keeper, then Mbappe could be targeted.
If we get
Ederson
Grimaldo
Perreira
Kimich
Isco
Mbappe.

I'll guarantee the league.

Would love him but got more important positions to upgrade first, imagine Madrid will snap him up with Benzema not playing brilliantly and with the Zidane factor.

Only way I see us going for him is if Aguero is forced out but highly doubt that will ever happen.

its not an either or proposition. And as A matter of fact attack is not the least our worries. Of all the teams in Europe that create chances at the rate we do, we are one of the lowest scoring: So attack is more of a need than people claim.

We will buy 2 fullbacks, maybe a goalie, after that Mbappe is as important as anyone else.

We will definitely get 4 players in. LB, RB, Keeper, then Mbappe could be targeted.
If we get
Ederson
Grimaldo
Perreira
Kimich
Isco
Mbappe.

I'll guarantee the league.

No-one could guarantee it mate, we don't know who rivals will sign. Those signings would definitely improve us, but I'm sure there must be even better available for the right price.

Ederson - I don't know anything about him. Is he as good as Lloris or Courtois?

Full backs: Rose and Fabinho
Centre back: Laporte or Bonucci - need a leader at CB to help Stones

Dele Alli or Arturo Vidal

Ideally though, we'd show the world (and especially the gobshite cockney chavs) that we are an absolute powerhouse, and bid £120m or whatever it would take for Kante. That would show Sky/rag media/talkshite that we are the biggest, richest most ambitious club in the league and everyone is a selling club to us. Better still, he's exactly what we need to protect the defence as Sané, Sterling, Jesus, Silva and co go bombing forward without a tackle between them!

Whoever is saying Attack is not a problem, Liverpool,Chelsea & Arsenal scored more goals than us so far this season.

Whoever is saying Attack is not a problem, Liverpool,Chelsea & Arsenal scored more goals than us so far this season.
Well said; if we score a fair fraction of chances we've created this season we'd be bossing this league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.