Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top player but we are sorted in attack.I agree with Tevez City that attack has been a problem, but Sane and Jesus have since come in. I don't see us buying any forwards unless Aguero goes, and even then it's unlikely to be a top player as Jesus is nailed on to start

its not an either or proposition. And as A matter of fact attack is not the least our worries. Of all the teams in Europe that create chances at the rate we do, we are one of the lowest scoring: So attack is more of a need than people claim.

We will buy 2 fullbacks, maybe a goalie, after that Mbappe is as important as anyone else.

We will definitely get 4 players in. LB, RB, Keeper, then Mbappe could be targeted.
If we get
Ederson
Grimaldo
Perreira
Kimich
Isco
Mbappe.

I'll guarantee the league.

The idea about priority was simply aboutwhat we are in more desperate need of

Would i not want mbappe ....of course not but he alone wont make a difference. We need that keeper and defenders....without them we wont win anything

Mourinho has made Kylian Mbappe his number one transfer target, ahead of Antoine Griezmann. [reports via men]. #mufc

The idea about priority was simply aboutwhat we are in more desperate need of

Would i not want mbappe ....of course not but he alone wont make a difference. We need that keeper and defenders....without them we wont win anything
I don't disagree. On saying we will get at least 4 players this summer. Mbappe should be 1 of the 4.

I don't disagree. On saying we will get at least 4 players this summer. Mbappe should be 1 of the 4.
Can't agree tbh, he'd cost a fucking fortune and not even make our best 11. We've got bigger priorities, especially with Jesus coming back

i think we need more than 4

at least two full backs and at least one centre half if not 2 and a goal keeper.

Thats before you factor in the Yaya situation....if he leaves we need another midfielder and then Mbappe is the icing on the cake (along with Isco!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.