Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he'll stay at least another season and go direct from France to Real Madrid like Benzema did, he'll probably be his replacement there.

Yes, Yes and Yes again. I would move on David and replace him with Bernardo. There's actually 5/6 players I'd take from that Monaco team.

Consider some of the sales they have had in the last couple of seasons as well: Martial, Kurzawa, Carrasco, Kondogbia, Stekelenberg, James Rodriguez & Abdennour to name just a few. They really have the look of a selling club yet manage to produce quality fairly regularly. Like you say, there are several talents with potential but I would definitely queue up for Bernardo Silva...along with everyone else

Manchester United have stepped up their interest in Monaco's 18-year-old forward Kylian Mbappé and Tiemoué Bakayoko. (Source: ESPN)

Barcelona are interested in signing Monaco's 18-year old forward Kylian Mbappé. (Source: SPORT)

Zinedine Zidane on Kylian Mbappé: "He was almost signed by Real Madrid, but he went to Monaco. At his age, he is doing something fantastic."

Guys, we should really get this guy :)

As good as he is we need to have very different priorities for this summer transfer window

Defenders and goal keepers are an absolute must and I would also say a central midfielder

Attack is the least of our worries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.