Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Aubameyang is much older, is in his prime, played every single game, the team plays for him, etc while Nacho is an emerging talent. Really childish question there. Of course Aubameyang is the better player in this moment.

So why say Iheanacho is more clinical?

I feel like we need a third striker, but at a much cheaper price than mbappe is rumoured to be; somebody who might offer something slightly different to Sergio and jesus but would be quite happy to just pick a wage up and stay fit. Who that might be I'm really not too sure :/

Taking money out of the equation nacho is more like Sturridge and mbappe closer to Henry - potentially in terms of style of play.
IMO Mbappe has a much higher ceiling than nacho ( who will score goals but is let down by an average first touch).
That said 100 million plus is a major risk - and he will likely end up at Madrid.

Either way I do like the buy back clauses for the like of nacho and Unal should they flourish elsewhere.

Mbappe isn't a player I would necessarily go for but it may well be a case of us having to get him now so we don't lose him to Real, we will eventually have to replace Aguero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.