Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe true, we better stay in every sodding cup then or i'll be waiting for 'x unhappy, wants more game time'

But it doesn't actually matter, provided 'x' is not Jesus or Sané (or Mbappe if we were to sign him) They are the future. Sterling can join that group if he excels.

Aguero & Sanchez would only be here for a limited time anyhow.

Mate Iheanacho might have a better conversion rate than Aguero but that doesn't mean he's more clinical than him. It's easier to have a better conversion rate when you play 8 games compared to someone who plays the whole season. It's possible Iheanacho might have a better conversion rather than messi but that means fuck all

I'd say it's much harder to be that sharp when you never play.

But however you paint it, so far, he is more clinical.

You are predicting that will change. You might be right. You might also be wrong. Or maybe Jesus loses his sharpness & Kelechi doesn't.

Or maybe both Kelechi & Jesus confinue scoring at the same rate & are two of the best finishers in europe.

Eithef way, right now, both are very clinical finishers & have done nothing wrong to have that accolade taken away from them.

I'd say it's much harder to be that sharp when you never play.

But however you paint it, so far, he is more clinical.

You are predicting that will change. You might be right. You might also be wrong. Or maybe Jesus loses his sharpness & Kelechi doesn't.

Or maybe both Kelechi & Jesus confinue scoring at the same rate & are two of the best finishers in europe.

Eithef way, right now, both are very clinical finishers & have done nothing wrong to have that accolade taken away from them.

I'm not predicting nothing will change. Like I said Aubameyang has more goals therefore he's more clinical. If he was more clinical he wouldn't be linked to mid table teams like West ham.

Being devils advocate does anyone else think that because we cant get him this year we will offer Monaco the fee so high no other rival will be able to afford it either. Just a thought.

Yep, I'd go so far as to say our offer is a coordinated bluff designed to help Monaco keep hold of him or force others to pay extortionate fee and in return they allow us to tie up deals with Silva and Mendy early.

I'm not predicting nothing will change. Like I said Aubameyang has more goals therefore he's more clinical. If he was more clinical he wouldn't be linked to mid table teams like West ham.

I don't understand your post but your comment about West Ham seems very strange. It's a big club with huge support, trying to go up a level & play in europe. Lots of proven players they could be going for rather than 'gambling' on a kid.

But I don't understand if you expect Kelechi to keep scoring at the same rate or you don't ?

If nothing changes & he does keep scoring at the same rate when used consistently, then he will go for a enormous amount of money in the future, as he will score more goals than Aguero.

If he can't maintain it, his standing will drop.

I do not trust Marca. They are biased against Pep as pro-Madrid paper. I think Mbappe will end up at City because we signed his 2 best friends Mendy and Bernardo. Also Pep has good reputation in improvement of young talent while Madrid has worst. Hope Kylian will consider that when he will he decide on his career move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.